Your IP: 188.8.131.52
Total Page views:16357
Unique visitors: 122086
(Since August 30th,
The Organizing Committee of CDC 2018 is pleased to announce Student Travel Support,
made available by the IEEE Control Systems Society.
These funds are meant to enhance the chances of promising students to attend CDC 2018,
present their papers and become more integrated into the CSS scientific community.
The limited amount of funds available are not reimbursed to the student awardees,
but are applied by the conference organizers to (i) conference registration and
(ii) partial lodging expenses; please
for more information.
The application website opens on July 21 and
closes on August 5.
To apply, students must fill in the form available at
http://homepages.laas.fr/lzaccari/StudentSupport/ (login: student, password: ieeecdc2018).
The application website opens on July 21 and closes on August 5. The students must complete the form, convert it to PDF format, and upload it through PaperPlaza as follows:
- Step 1: Select Submit a paper or session proposal for the CDC 2018
- Step 2: Select First Submissions: Student Travel Form (please make sure
that the student who is candidating for the travel support is listed as
the corresponding author of the application)
- Step 3: To complete the application procedure, the Student's Advisor must contact
via e-mail Professor Elisa Franco, Student Activities Chair
of the IEEE Control Systems Society
and provide her with the following information:
- Certification that the applicant is currently enrolled as a
student and is planning to attend and present a paper at the CDC 2018
- Short message of support of the Student's application (less than 10 lines).
|Deadlines and Award Notification
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not register until you have received the
decision letter where the details of the special registration procedure
for Student Travel Awardees will be announced.
Please be aware that the registration fee can potentially not be reimbursed
in case you have already registered using the standard registration procedure.
- July 13: decision letters about papers submitted to CDC 2018 are sent out
- July 21: the application website opens
- August 5: the application website closes
- August 30: decision messages about travel support recipients are expected to be sent out
- September 20: deadline for registering and uploading the final version of the manuscript.
In the event that questions arise or additional support beyond the established norms is awarded,
original receipts will be needed for reimbursement,
and details on the procedure will be distributed if needed.
We suggest that you use Firefox or Chrome instead of Internet Explorer, to prevent copyright upload issues to IEEE.
Key dates (2018)
|Submission Site Open:
Submissions to L-CSS with CDC Option Due:
|Workshop Proposals Due:
|Paper and Workshop
|Best Student Paper
|Final Submission Open:
|Best Student Paper
|Accepted Papers Due:
|Early Bird Closes:
Click here to see the complete list of sponsors and exhibitors